[RC] Cosmo's bucking - Carol

Thanks again for all the encouraging e-mails and get well cards from everyone. Now for the big question, if I keep Cosmo what can I do to make sure he never bucks again? Is there some secret training method that teaches a horse not to buck no matter what, even if a deerfly bites him, etc..? Any and all advice is appreciated and I will say Thanks in advance.
Carol