[RC] Reactor Panel Endurance vs. Ortho Flex Cutback - Mollie Krumlaw-Smith

I'm sitting here trying to decide between a new Ortho-Flex Endurance cutback or a Reactor Panel Endurance saddle and would like to hear from those that have ridden in both. Pros, cons etc.

The OF is my tried and true favorite, fits me like a glove and I love it.  I've had several and have thousands of miles in this particular model. It doesn't however fit my horse perfectly.  It has always slightly bridged on the back.  I can get through 100s by double padding which puts you further off of the horse.  My husband just bought one of the short/wide tree saddles OF has come out with, sadly it doesn't work either.

I have a Reactor Panel demo now.  I LOVE the way it fits the horse particularly over the loins. Actually it fits all of my horses.  The horses are close enough in the shoulders that I can fit them all with two sets of disks. My concern is that the saddle wasn't nearly as comfortable for me as the OF.  I'm wondering if this gets better as it breaks in.  I'm also wondering about how well the disks/Velcro stay together after repeated use.

Just wondering if anyone else has spent time with both of these saddles and what their opinions are.  I could write a book on OF, but I'm new to the Reactor Panels.

Thanks-

Mollie Krumlaw-Smith

--
dangerous content by IntelliBlock MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.