Re: [RC] Ft. Howes events - John Teeter

Well....Steph and I were going to be there - but we're not going to make it.

Jan will send stuff along has she has time. Currently,

http://www.enduranceworld.net/events/2004FortHowes/

contains the tentative starters list, schedule, and images from previous years.

I'll be at 208 834 2788 all day Sunday (ride day) if anyone has a cell phone.
Or if anyone else hears updates, pass them along too.

johnt