[RC] Terry Dye - GarnerT

Mr. Dye:

I own a horse that was bred by you.  I purchased him from Jackie Bumgardner.
If you'd like to know how he's doing, look up his record.  His name is
Dyecrest Tazan.  If you'd like to email me back, privately, for more info,
please do.  By the way, he's a great horse & I plan on riding on him for a
l-o-n-g time!

Kathy Garner
garnert@xxxxxxx

Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins