[RC] WCRT 50 and LD Endurance Rides need entries! - Lari Shea

I don't know why, but we've received less than 10 entries for the Endurance rides we're putting on in conjunction with the World Championship Ride & Tie on June 26th just north of Fort Bragg, CA, in Mendocino County.  In case people were wondering about the price... you do NOT have to buy a one day membership in the R&T association to ride the AERC rides... you just need to be an AERC member, or pay the day fee for that.  Entry fee includes the sumptuous wild salmon or steak BBQ dinner and a DANCE under the big top tent with the Brown Brothers Blues Band providing live entertainment.    Juniors are at half price entry fee.  The trail meanders along a river, and has views out over the Pacific ocean for many miles.   The weather will be perfect... either sunny or foggy, but not too hot.  If you come a few days early, join us on Thursday evening for a pot luck camp fire, also with live entertainment under the stars.

My friend Mary has worked her tail off to get prizes donated.... we have tons.  And special belt buckles for all finishers of the 50 & R&T.  If you go for the Championship Ride & Tie, your horse might win a Free 'n Easy saddle.... all he has to do is win the Best Conditioned Horse award.

Although this is the first time a race has been produced at this location, I put on the Mendocino 50 and 25 (and 100) for 18 years in a nearby forest, so the ride committee has plenty of experience.  And these are trails I use in my riding vacation business, so I know they are safe.

Don't be a stranger.... come ride past virgin redwoods, through and along Ten Mile River, and on coastal mountain ridges overlooking the ocean on the WCRT 50 and LD Endurance rides on June 26th!

Lari

"What unites us all is a love of the out-of-doors, a spirit of adventure, and a passion for horses!"

Lari Shea                       http://www.horse-vacation.com
Ricochet Ridge Ranch    707-964-7669 ranch phone
24201 North Highway One 707-964-9669 home office ph/fax
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
        Riding Vacations on the Mendocino Coast
             with lodging at unique B&B Inns
                 International Riding Vacations
 Akhal Teke and Russian Orlov/cross horses for sale