[RC] Critters in the Porta Pots - GarnerT

I always look in the porta pots, too!  You just never know what you'll find.
At a campground  about 20 years ago, they caught a man in a rain slicker
(and nothing else)  at the bottom of an outhouse.  We were camping in that
park!  I used that outhouse!  Sick!  I always check to make sure there's not
a man in the porta pot.  At Cuyama, there was no man and no spiders in the
porta pots, but there were lots of little red ticks.  They really stood out
against the blue walls!  Since I was in there, I took the time to squash as
many as I could easily & comfortably reach.

By the way, my son is getting married on June 18th & we've rented two porta
pots.  We were informed by the company that they are "special event units!"
So check those special event units.  You just never know!

Kathy Garner

Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins