Re: [RC] Help brown recluse spiders!!!!!! - Esther

Yes, I know the "Z" spiders....I call them zipper
spiders because of the zipper look down the middle of
the web.  They're actually beneficial, eating the
horse and deer flies, and as long as they stay in
their web, out of my way, I leave them alone.  This
from a true arachniphobe!  But at least I know where
they're at.

Esther and Chagalle

--- Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Please Reply to: Jody Rogers-Buttram
jody.buttram@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, spiders....I have  a new two-story house and a
small
bomb/tornado proof basement.(Scared of storms as
much as spiders)
We were informed by the bug man that we have brown
recluse
spiders!!!  We tried to see what it would cost to
get rid
of them and that is robbery!!!!!  So, we have been
living
with the spiders so far.  I have seen them in the
fish pond
outside and they are under the house and in the
basement.  Does
anyone know what it SHOULD cost to get rid of
them???  Also, the
barn is overrun with those ZigZag spiders.  You know
ones that
have the pretty ZZZZZZZZZ down the middle of the
web.  I poison
them all the time, I don't think they are bad ones,
just spooky.

Jody and the spiders

This weekend, many of you are at rides...25's, 50's
or 100's.  You are the
lucky ones.  I know you did whatever you had to do
to get to 'em.  I know
that each of you go to 'em with different so-called
"goals" in mind...but I
also know that each of you cares for your horse and
realize that "carrying
you" is the least of what he/she does for you.
LIFTING YOU is the true
effect.
~  Ryder

ridecamp.net information: