Re: [RC] spider web face - Truman Prevatt

Here go MB - this is what the sucker looks like (and about the same size). They are quite harmless. A lot less dangerous than a rattler or rogue mountain lion.

Enjoy

http://www.photohome.com/photos/animal-pictures/wildlife/argiope-spider-1.html

Truman

Merryben@xxxxxxx wrote:
That's it.  Even talking about spiders and bugs makes me shakey.  Now I know why I still live in California.  Only earthquakes, rattlesnakes and now mountain lions.

--
"The person of superior integrity does not insist upon his integrity

"The person of superior integrity does not insist upon his integrity.

  For this reason, he has integrity. The person of inferior integrity

  never loses sight of his integrity.  For this reason, he lacks integrity."