Re: [RC] spider web face - Bette Lamore

I get a kick out of your statement--"And about the same size"--- depending on the size of your computer monitor and the setting you have, we could be looking at the next Godzilla!!! ;-)
Bette

Truman Prevatt wrote:

Here go MB - this is what the sucker looks like (and about the same size). They are quite harmless. A lot less dangerous than a rattler or rogue mountain lion.

Enjoy

http://www.photohome.com/photos/animal-pictures/wildlife/argiope-spider-1.html

Truman

Merryben@xxxxxxx wrote:

That's it. Even talking about spiders and bugs makes me shakey. Now I know why I still live in California. Only earthquakes, rattlesnakes and now mountain lions.

--

"The person of superior integrity does not insist upon his integrity.

For this reason, he has integrity. The person of inferior integrity

never loses sight of his integrity. For this reason, he lacks integrity."

-- Bette Lamore Whispering Oaks Arabians Home of Bunny and 16.2h TLA Halynov who lives on through his legacy Hal's Riverdance! http://www.arabiansporthorse.com

Always remember: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." (George Carlin)

Many of the endurance riders in our top echelons of competition, now and in
the past, exemplify the 'common man' not the hierocracy. It is this
possibility, this chance to come to the fore, that makes endurance
competition of the Aussie/American type so much more desirable to part of
the world.
~  Bob Morris