[RC] Rider legs bruising - rides2far

Angie, did you have on half chaps that day? Just wondering if they
would help. > I just bought the kind that Teddy is carrying at
Runningbear that
are made of neoprene. At first they would seem hot, but I believe
that keeping the leg warm and supported might just be a great
thing...And they are sooo comfortable!

I did have on 1/2 chaps, and tight tights, and knee high tube socks. But
they were the leather 1/2 chaps. Jody Buttram was bragging on how great
those neoprene ones are and I figured I might try them once these wear
out. Can't afford not to use everything *completely* up. I will say that
unlike the person who originally posted, I didn't have any bruising on
the leg but boy did it hurt. The next day I don't remember being sore
there. We led the horses 3 miles back to Smokerise farm and I don't
remember having any trouble.

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano