Re: [RC] O.D. - where exactly is it? - Truman Prevatt

4-H center, Front Royal, VA - 90 miles west of Washington, DC right off of I66.  You might want to take into account that the body of Ronald Reagan will be in WDC on Friday to lie in state in the Capitol and make your travel plans accordingly.

Truman

A. Perez wrote:
  I have volunteered to be a vet scribe next weekend at the OD,
but have not been given an address or location.  I want to look
it up in mapquest... help!

  I'll be bringing my trailer AND a tent, so my dog and I will
camp in whichever is best given the weather.  Any sugesstions on
usefull things to bring, or other helpful hints?

  Also, the last time I was in the Shenandoahs I got attacked by
chiggers, so I'll be slathering myself in Cutters.  But can dogs
get chiggers?

TIA,
Amanda and the Tarski Monster

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
Riding alone is when you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he needs
to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's also where
you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you before losing his
cool.
~ Jim Holland

--
"The person of superior integrity does not insist upon his integrity

"The person of superior integrity does not insist upon his integrity.

  For this reason, he has integrity. The person of inferior integrity

  never loses sight of his integrity.  For this reason, he lacks integrity."