[RC] Spoofs of RC member addresses - Michael Maul

Actually yours is nicer than what's happening to me with spoofing of my email address. Given that I'm in almost everyones email folders thru mail from the aerc doublejoy portal - my address has been spoofed in a porn email sent to a lot of people.

The only reason I know is that the "undeliverables" are coming back to me as my "address" is there as a sender.

I don't know what if anything can be done about this but I hope it doesn't result in my address ending up on the "blacklist" sites that are used by some spam filtering programs.

Mike

============================================================ I can tell you after sleeping in a tent, then in my truck, then in the back of a trailer, then in a gneck trailer w/no LQ, and now in the new-to-me LQ one, you don't sleep any better the night before in nicer digs - you're just more comfortable while you're lying there obsessing :) ~ Tina Hicks