[RC] Pyramid Challenge 25/50 on June 12th at Kentucky Horse Park - Peter DeMott (937) 478-6222

Just a couple links if you have an interest - there are still openings

Entry form and fax number
http://www.photosbypdemott.com/main/Pyramid/home.htm

Information Page
http://www.pyramidsociety.org/Event/endurance.htm

Peter DeMott

We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm