[RC] just getting started in Walnut Creek, CA - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Lisa Lassagne Lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I looked in the newbie section and there are no mentors in my area. I ride in
Walnut Creek out of Castle Rock on Mt. Diablo. I have an 8 year old Arabian
Mare and we are looking to do our first ride at the Fireworks ride in Santa
Cruz. I'd just like to hook up with someone to ride/train with. Actually it
won't be her first endurance ride, but it will be mine.

If you are in my area and would like to ride together, please email me at
Lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank You
Lisa and Missie Lee in CA

think of the hoof as the foundation for the horse like
a house foundation.  when your horse plants his foot down in the ground and
pushes forward if the foot isn't 100% balanced your chances of injury go
up.
~  Paula Blair