[RC] Carol Stiles Injured-long - sherman

We met Carol at the American River Ride after unsuccessfully trying to set up a training ride thru e-mails......such a nice lady (and Beau is a georgeous horse)!  I also think it must have been bees. The last time I rode that area, Tara's mare acted cranky and was swinging her head towards her girth (which was loose) at one of our water stops and later I found a couple of large welts that I suspect were  insect bites or stings. Please tell Carol she is in our prayers.

Kathy & Tara Sherman