[RC] HorseTV channels - Bette Lamore

Sally sent me the link for all the stations and where located. She also
has another link on the HorseTV site which gives the stations that don't
have HorseTV yet so that we horse people can request it.
The following is an email from her to me
"The 60 minute version is schedule on HorseTV on Sunday (June 13) at 5pm
Eastern Daylight Time and will repeat the following Saturday (June 19)
at the same time.
Then on the i-Channel, the 44:30 version will start it's week's run on
Wed and run through Saturday. People can check the schedule for
information.
More later.
sally "
The address for the stations is directly below and you can sign up for
the internet show at  http://www.horse-tv.com/central.html
Sorry it took so long for me to get the info for all who have asked.
Bette and Bunny
http://www.horse-tv.com/horsetv_affiliates5.31.html

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians

Always remember: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." (George Carlin)

============================================================ REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags! ~ Heidi Sowards