[RC] Supracor Pads Slipping - Natalie Hodges

Title: Supracor Pads Slipping
Hi, I am the one who is ordering the new Barrel Pad covers. I have only ridden in that model with it’s cover, and it does not slip at all.
I did try my pad without it’s cover, and the sheepskin lining on the underside of the flex panels did slide on the Supracor plastic.
They are expensive pads, and IMO should work perfectly without the rug/shelf pad stuff from the hardware store. Tacky Tack pads are a few layers of this shelf stuff, and after a while they are pretty slippery too, and not tacky in the least. I have liked the woven wool backing, on the existing cover, except that it wears thin, with washings, and shortens the use of the cover. I think this is why they are trying a sturdier lining, but just as breathable. I will post here what they are like. Yeah or neigh!
Natalie