Subject:        Re: draft for our newsletter (do you have a picture?)
Date:   Wed, 26 May 2004 12:21:22 -0700
From:   Sally Lasater <slasater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Bette Lamore <woa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

“The Story of Scimitar: The Heart of a Horse”

Don’t miss “The Story of Scimitar: The Heart of a Horse,” premiering on Sunday, June 13th, and repeating on Saturday, June 19th on HorseTV, and throughout the week of June 6 through 12 on the HTV i-Channel on the Internet.

“Bunny” (Scimitar) is a two year old Arabian colt who suffered major
injuries when he mistakenly galloped into a tree in his pasture, driving
a three inch stick into his head. As a result of the head injury, he was
unable to stand or walk after the accident.

Filmed and narrated by his owner, Bette Lamore, this is the incredible
two year-long saga of the spirit and heart of the young horse who
refused to give up, and the love and dedication of a small handful of
caring horse people on the central coast of California and posters on an
international chat room.

Featuring music by Michael McDonald, this is a inspiring story of faith,
courage, and devotion to a very special horse with an amazing will to
live. This is one incredible story! Home videos and DVD’s also available.

HorseTV Media Group, LLC 9434 Old Katy Road, Suite 380 Houston, TX 77055 713.468.2014 - voice/Houston 713.468.2111 - fax/Houston 559.438.8535 - voice/fax/California

-- Bette Lamore Whispering Oaks Arabians Home of Bunny and 16.2h TLA Halynov who lives on through his legacy Hal's Riverdance! http://www.arabiansporthorse.com

Always remember: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." (George Carlin)

I can tell you after sleeping in a tent, then in my truck, then in the back
of a trailer, then in a gneck trailer w/no LQ, and now in the new-to-me LQ
one, you don't sleep any better the night before in nicer digs - you're
just more comfortable while you're lying there obsessing :)
~  Tina Hicks