From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of RanDMeyer@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 2:41 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] blood lines

Thanks for your responses. Attitude is important. We have this walker that has a great attitude and a big engine. Seems she'll go all day. She doesn't no what tired is. But still she is a tennessee walker and a good arab with the same qualities will win LD. So what I want to know is which arab breed is the best of the best ! which one wins the most LD. The top ten.
thanks  Rod