From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of larry Miller
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 3:00 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] bloodlines

Attitude.  Don't forget the horse's mental attitude.  No matter what the bloodlines (my favorites have Raffles, CMK, old Egyptian), the horse will not be good at going down trail if it doesn't like it.  Mental attitude says alot.  The eye, nice chest, and wide behind are some of the things I look for.  Amazing but all my guys have had some Polish, Raffles, Crabbit, old Egyptian for the most part but the number one thing is that they all liked the job that I asked them to do.  Jeanie