[RC] Supracor Pads slipping - Sonshine575

Supracor advertises that the pads don't slip.  With a cover over the pad, would it then slip?  I am thinking of getting the fleece cover with the pad.  Or would anyone suggest that I make my own cover and if so, what materials?

Catherine Schultz

<I just checked with Supracor about their pad covers. The very beathable woven wool bottom fabric wear out pre-maturely. My question was...do they have a new bottom fabric that wears better? The answer is YES, but you have to ask for it, as it is brand new. It is a woven, washable fleece from New Zealand that is very durable.
I would buy the pad itself from Supracor and not a retail store, and then you would get the newest technology. They are also selling the new pad covers by themselves, and they gave a 2 year warrenty with the other style, so the replacement pad is free if the 2 years are not up.
Natalie Hodges >