Re: [RC] Fwd: Interesting post on RC - John Teeter

As Hiedi points out, this is the second such occurrence (the first actually
being yesterday at 06:59). The same mechanism was used for both. The same
exclusion is in place and this particular one would be blocked now too, but it
is not a complete solution yet.

johnt