[RC] NATRC or AERC rides????? - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jaime Reid jetta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am looking for anyone passing through the BIRMINGHAM, AL area headed to any
NATRC or AERC rides in the following months until the end of the yr. Looking to
catch a ride with someone who might have an open slot on their trailer. would
be willing to help out with gas expense. (I would follow you in an s10 with my
tack and equipment, just need a spot for one horse) If you or a friend could
help me out please call me at 205-655-3959 leave msg.

year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes