Re: [RC] To breed or not to breed - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 6/4/2004 1:43:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

Someone said that the first thing to ask when looking for
an Endurance
prospect is:  Is it a gelding?

The second question is: Can it be made into a gelding?

ROFL!  When I was shopping for a prospect a year ago, I briefly considered a 6
yr old stallion that I thought was kinda nice.  I mentioned him to my husband,
who said, "You want a stallion???  How are we going to keep him away from the
mares?!?"  I replied, "Just think of him as a pre-gelding."  :)

Dawn in East Texas
One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle