Re: [RC] Polish bloodlines - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Nicole z_arabs@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ramegwa Drubin (HOF) was sired by Druch
Jayel Super's sire was Zambezi.
Heidi may be able tell you more about dams.
Both are basically Crabbet on dam's side.

Based on the AHA supplied mini pedigree in the AERC data, I added
both your horses to www.allbreedpedigree.com so I could see more
details (I have the CD at home, but I'm not there right now).

I'm sure if Heidi has time she'll fill in lots of gaps for you on
the dams, but, in a quick scan both dams were CMK, with Jayel
Super's dam also having one line to *Witez II.

While I'm sure both your horses got plenty of good traits from their
Polish sires, their good ol' CMK dams were certainly 50% of the
mix.  The sires will garner the credit, but the dams just quietly
do their jobs....

~Nicole
www.zephyrarabians.com (Yep, CMK Arabians)

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris