[RC] Hoosier Daddy Endurance Ride this month - Peter DeMott (937) 478-6222

It's always fun to have rides available so when a new manager like ken
comes along and offers a ride venue with great camping facilities
which is easy to reach from several states that's even better. There
was a short article about Ken Keesee and his upcoming ride in
Endurance News telling about how he had hoped to have the ride on
Fathers Day weekend, but found there were other rides scheduled and
other concerns so he kept it in June, but on another weekend.

The Hoosier Daddy Endurance Ride is coming soon (June 26-27). Location
is easy as it is 40 miles south of Indianapolis Indiana in the Hoosier
National Forest. The directions, a description of the camping
facilities and trails is available on my web site and you don't even
have to go through my home page  --- this takes you right to it.

Ken is developing a great relationship with the park service there. I
encourage everyone to support this ride and perhaps start a new
tradition with the Hoosier Daddy Endurance Ride this month.

Ride Flyer, directions, phone numbers and other details here:
http://www.photosbypdemott.com/main/HoosierDaddy/home.htm

Peter DeMott
Email: pdemott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.photosbypdemott.com

Personally, I shouldn't give a s--- where the other people on the course
are, and if I find myself starting to concern myself over this, I remind
myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse and
tell myself to "knock it off!"  :)
~  Kat Swigart