[RC] Monte Foreman Bit - kay mathews

Boy! There's a blast from the past! I have two of his bits and two of his Balance Ride Saddles. Love 'em! However, I don't want to sell them... I know, I know. But keep looking 'cuz I always fall back on this equipment when all else fails. Those saddles see every young horse we have. Good luck! To the lady who wants to know how many saddles we have: yike! I'll never tell - you name it, I have it - use them all too. good grief! (p.s. Karen Chaton --- this is my 100 mi remark :-) )
The two best drugs to have in your kit are Tincture of Time and a Dose of
Common Sense. These two will carry you through 99.999% of the problems
associated with horses and endurance competition.
~ Robert Morris