[RC] Monte Foreman bit - kc85124

I'm looking for a Monte Foreman style bit that has a medium curb, grazing bit
shanks, and a place for a snaffle rein as well as curb rein.  I'm using a
friend's bit now and am trying to find one like it since it works well on my
horse especially on the first loop of a ride when I need a little more control.
I checked the internet and all I could find were Monte Foreman books,
trainers, etc.  Thanks, Kathy Crothers

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond