  From: Nancy Reed
  To: greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 10:08 PM
  Subject: [RC]

  Yes, she did win and Ronteze fell during her run!
I read the incredible story in the AHA mag when
Sheila was inducted into the cowgirl hall of fame
this winter.  What a horse, what a rider!

  Nancy Reed

  Lazy J Ranch

  Elfin Forest, California

  From: "Karen Sullivan" <greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Subject: Re: [RC]   Top five endurance
horses-appys

  I do believe Sheila Varian won the Stock Horse
class at Cow Palace one = year on her mare, Ronteze
(a Witez II) daughter.

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
This weekend, many of you are at rides...25's, 50's or 100's.  You are the
lucky ones.  I know you did whatever you had to do to get to 'em.  I know
that each of you go to 'em with different so-called "goals" in mind...but I
also know that each of you cares for your horse and realize that "carrying
you" is the least of what he/she does for you.  LIFTING YOU is the true
effect.
~  Ryder