[RC] come on Joe! and Liberty - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jody Buttram jody.buttram@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey,
 Well I think that once a person post to RC once, it becomes
addictive!  Joe come on and get tough!!!!  Just kidding you
know :))  Really, Joni has ridden 3 rides now with a broken
collar bone.  So Joe, if a 10 year old can you can too!!!
Gonna let a little girl out do you?  No, I know that you would
be out there on the horse if at all possible, I would too.
Your problem is a bit more serious. You better wait and let it
heal up some.  Don't want to mess up so bad that you can't ride
this fall too. As far as the Liberty run ride went, my horse
was doing a great job when our trip was cut short due to a death
in the family.  Joni's mare went out the second day cause of
muscle soreness in the sand.  It was HOT.  My husband took an air
conditioner that he bought last year and was going to install it
in the trailer while we rode.  He took an electric cutting saw
and was going to cut a hole in my LQ to put the air conditioner.
I did not want to see that!!!  So, we came in from the second
loop and there it was!  Joel said come on it girls.  We opened
the door and it was like a Frigidair.  I am spoiled now.  There
is nothing better than getting off a horse in 93 degree weather
and going in to cool air conditioned room.  Hopefully the next
stop for us will be the Hoosier Daddy 2-day 100.  I have to
figure out how to leave there on Monday and get to Alaska that
same day.

Jody, Joni and the girls- Rose, Love, Aries and Gypsy.

PS. If anyone needs a whole cut in their trailer, I will loan
Joel out for free!!!!

And remember, an arab's fourth gait is the spook!
~  Jeanie Miller