Re: [RC] How many saddles do folks buy for endurance? - Cora

I have gone thru 5  or 6 saddles...Have had my last one for 5 years now...the best ever...Cora
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 5:06 AM
Subject: [RC] How many saddles do folks buy for endurance?

I?d like to gather information on how many saddles folks purchase (regardless of number of horses) during an endurance career.

If you used an eventing saddle (for example) for your first endurance ride then went out and got an endurance saddle the eventing saddle does not count because it was purchased for a different intent.

This if for my own curiosity only, I have no hidden agenda or any connection to any tack stores or anything.  Actually, truth be told, I might want to use it as ammunition/excuse to tell my husband should I want to venture out and get an endurance saddle. 0-:

Kathy R - SE