Re: [RC] Ground Control Horse Shoes. - Joe Long

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 01:26:15 GMT, Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Please Reply to: Theresa cheyennetwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm looking into getting the Ground Control Plastic horseshoes and was
wondering if anyone has used them and what are the pro's and con's to using
them.  They look like they might be stong and hold up well.

I tried another kind of plastic shoe on Sanshra and they didn't work out, now
I'm trying Ground Control and so far they're fantastic.  Sanshra had no problem
with the rocks last weekend, and the shoes show little wear.

One thing I think helped was that I put on the Ground Controls after Sanshra had
been barefoot for a while, rather than going straight from metal to G.C.

--

Joe Long
jlong@xxxxxxxx

This weekend, many of you are at rides...25's, 50's or 100's.  You are the
lucky ones.  I know you did whatever you had to do to get to 'em.  I know
that each of you go to 'em with different so-called "goals" in mind...but I
also know that each of you cares for your horse and realize that "carrying
you" is the least of what he/she does for you.  LIFTING YOU is the true
effect.
~  Ryder