From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ridecamp Guest
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 8:26 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Ground Control Horse Shoes.

Please Reply to: Theresa cheyennetwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm looking into getting the Ground Control Plastic horseshoes
and was wondering if anyone has used them and what are the pro's
and con's to using them.  They look like they might be stong and
hold up well.

Theresa

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano

At the end of the day maybe the definition of endurance isn't the length of
the ride but rather the spirit in which it is ridden.
~  Maryanne Stroud Gabani