From: Merry Wicklund <palouselady@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 10:57:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [RC]   Top five endurance horses-appys
To: heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad to hear that there are Arabian breeders (in another life I showed
a half-arab/quarter horse in Arabian shows. When the purebreds started
resembling Saddlebreds, I decided I did not want to go that
direction.)
The two best drugs to have in your kit are Tincture of Time and a Dose of
Common Sense. These two will carry you through 99.999% of the problems
associated with horses and endurance competition.
~ Robert Morris