Re: [RC] one more link - Chris Paus

Cora, I don't know who you are or what your ulterior
motive is, but my guess is that there isn't a vet
alive who hasn't made a mistake with an animal or a
client. Most of them don't get sued over it.
\Same with MDs. It's why they call it "practicing
medicine." It's not a perfect science.

And I dont' believe this has anything to do with this
endurance forum. I'm sure every single person on this
forum has some skeleton in a close that he or she
hopes will stay there. I would imagine that even
includes you!

This is just plain ugliness, Cora.

chris

--- Maggie Mieske <mmieske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I guess I don't see what any of this has to do with
the safety of our horses.  As far as information
goes, it's not anything Heidi is hiding and it
smacks to me of MYOB anyway.
Miles of smiles,
Maggie
http://arabianquest.com/samaha_arabians.htm
"So many of our dreams seem impossible, then
improbable, then inevitable."  Christopher Reeve