[RC] Libby Llop- surgery - Laura Hayes

Hi I have an update on NE rider Libby Llop who was injured when a round bale fell on her from a tractor.  She had surgery on Friday to fuse several vertebra in the vicinity of the damaged T11.  I spoke to her briefly on Sat evening from the hospital but we did not have a good connection (I was at Michaux Madness in S. Pennsylvania)  I am hoping Ridecamp cards will lift her spirits during this long and difficult recovery.  her address:  3079 Fowlerville Rd, Caledonia, NY  14423

If you don't know Lib, she is very kind and sweet- besides playing a mean game of polo, she is a foxhunter, endurance rider and sheep rancher.  Luckily, she just (single handedly) completed the shearing of her flock.  She had her heart set on riding the Old Dominion 100 this spring, but she'll be back in the saddle ASAP, I am sure.

Laura Hayes AERC#2741