Re: [RC] some info - heidi

If you'll take the time to read these...it will shed more light on the
Heidi situation...Cora

These links are online....Cora

How UTTERLY illuminating, Cora.  Too bad you didn't include the fact that
we eventually WON our case against the Deschutes National Forest when we
took it to arbitration in federal court (after which the USFS changed the
rule that they had been breaking), or that you didn't refer readers to the
actual hearing transcripts in my veterinary hearing.  (The latter are
truly fascinating...)

With regard to the USFS, I'm sure you could also dig up some of the "dirt"
pertaining to the other RMs in central Oregon who had armed USFS "law
enforcement" officials serving papers on them in their ride camps,
etc.--more power to those RMs, who have stuck with the fray and are
finally beginning to make a difference.  But apparently you aren't
interested in trying to publicly "embarrass" them despite the fact that at
least one of them has spent even more time in court hearings with the USFS
than I had the guts to do.  (Furthermore, I'm quite happy to have added
what support I could to the struggle with public agencies who regulate
trail use--talk to Jerry Fruth sometime about some of the frustrations and
struggles HE'S had!)

I'm sure Ridecampers in general are intelligent enough to judge for
themselves the relative merits of the contributions of posters (and the
integrity of those posters) as well as to judge what constitutes a cheap
shot.  And I still find it utterly amazing how much effort some people are
willing to put into tearing down, instead of into building up.  (And
again, I'll let the readers be the judge...)

Heidi

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm