Re: [RC] Top five endurance horses - rides2far

Rewind...delete comment, I read that Spanish Mustang that "COULDN'T" :-P
I even realized I lied. Didn't Martha Greesham in the SE ride a Spanish
Mustang, Cholla Bay? So, I've seen one. Nice to know I've had a full
complement of experiences.

Angie >slinking back to corner<