Re: [RC] [RC] re:[RC] Cavalia? - Jean Diaz

On Thu, 27 May 2004 14:25:23 -0700 (PDT), JL Thompson
<jlthompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I saw Cheval last year (also put on by Cirque de Soleil folks) and was much
more impressed with that show than I was with Cavalia.  It was much more
thrilling and lively.

Interesting, I felt exactly the opposite.  Cheval at some point
stopped being about the horses and started being "wow, watch the
jugglers and acrobats who happen to be vaulting on and off horses,"
which just doesn't do it for me.  Cavalia stayed focused on the
horses.

Ambar
http://ambararabians.com/
They're athletes! This is a partnership between horse and rider - we don't
have any jockeys out there, just pals and partners. We'd allow a rider with
a broken foot, a sore back and a nasty cold to compete - but we would never
let a horse in a similiar condition hit the trail.
~  Dr. Barney Flemming DVM