From: Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: May 27, 2004 7:06 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   re:[RC] Cavalia?

Please Reply to: Deejayel deejayel@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

As much as I love horses I found Cavalia to be
a major SNOOZE. An expensive one at that.

Its a long, very long, Pat Parelli or John Lyons
demonstration.

Don't get me wrong, these are very well trained and
beautiful horses. It is wonderful to watch these stallions
working in such harmony.

However I did not find it that entertaining or worth the
money.

JMHO

The whole ride experience can be very hard, and at times you question why
you put yourself through such abuse. But then you remember all those
moments when you pop up over a hill and are suddenly surrounded by the most
stunning views.  It's just you and your horse and for a moment time stops
and you can hear the angels sing.  Therein lies the addiction, at least for
me.
~  Leslie Beyers

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris