Re: [RC] re:[RC] Cavalia? - Lynne Glazer

Isn't that interesting, how our perspectives are so different. My capsule review:

I loved the liberty work, the pas de deux, the carousel with 6 Lusitano stallions, the trick riding, the vaulting, the acrobats, and the total celebration of the horse-human connection without the restraint of working on the circle. The music was great, but the lighting and set was amazing, as a photographer, I especially appreciated their use of light. It was a long show, which I felt gave one's money's worth.

In my opinion, it's a "don't miss". They're headed up to Seattle next, then back to S.F. again, and in the fall back in the LA area.

Lynne