[RC] OVETS - Mary Lynn/ Greg

   The Kentucky Horse Council has committed to reviving OVETS in 2005!  It
will be held in Louisville, KY in Feb or March.  Watch for details!

   If you have a preference regarding the date let me know ASAP.

   If you are interested in helping in some way let me know.  We want to
make the revival of OVETS bigger and better than ever.

Greg Jones

REAL endurance is taking your non-horsey family to a ridecamp with you!
~ Heidi Sowards