[RC] 100 Mile Riders - Ted Goppert - DreamWeaver

Hope Lunquist has 10 Tevis Completions

and Ted has at least 6, the last one being the Swanton 100 last year. ...and daughter Jenny has 11?

Ted helped me out with Weaver's shoeing at one of his first rides...wow, that was ten years ago....time sure flies! Because of Ted, I found a new farrier and got his feet straightened out (literally). Thanks again, Ted :-).

Karen

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond