[RC] Scioto Run rides - Diana Macdonald

I, too, would like to 2nd Patty's comments and compliments about the Scioto Run rides. My mom (Vivianne) and I had a blast.

I think this trail would be a challenging ride at the best of times but Mother Nature made sure it was a tough ride this spring.

Thanks to Mollie and crew for a wonderful ride!! Thanks to all our new found American friends, you certainly made it worth the drive down from Canada - those in camp for being friendly, trail buddies for making long tough miles seem even shorter, the vets and other workers for their time and advice and everyone else associated with the rides for such a great weekend.

My mom & Loosi completed the 25 milers on both days and poor Inkhi was just done in by the trail and only completed 1 loop on Sunday after giving her all on Sunday in the 50 for a completion in 11hrs. I was greatful for the rest but would have done the other loop if Inkhi had been up to it. Both horses travelled well last night, we broke camp around 4:45pm and got home around 3am this morning. By 7am both were looking good having had a good night's sleep in their own stalls.

Once again thanks one and all for a great ride and we plan on coming back down in Oct for the AHA National Championship Competitive Trail Ride. - I want to see the new trails they add in for this ride!

Diana Macdonald
Kintyre Arabians+
Arthur ON

Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes