Re: [RC] 100 miler list--Dave Nicholson Correction - Dabney Finch

Dave Nicholson has done 100s, including Tevis and AERC Nationals.  He might
not be in the AERC database because it was before they kept records.

----- Original Message -----
From: "k s swigart" <katswig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2004 1:13 AM
Subject: [RC] 100 miler list

Susan Kasemeyer said:

Only one other thing to say...remember this list when
someone gives you advice and if they ain't on it.........nuff said...

Susan Garlinghouse is not on this list, nor, I might add would Dave
Nicholson be on it if he were to post to Ridecamp.

I'd have to be an idiot not to at least LISTEN to their advice. :)

kat
Orange County, Calif.

Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to
be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~  Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance

There is something really special about getting to ride all day, and all
night on your horse. I know that a lot of people like to get finished, and
get it over with. Yes, it is a lot of work. But, realize that each ride,
especially a 100 is a really special gift and savor it for all it is worth.
~  Karen Chaton