Re: [RC] [RC] Looking up previous owners - Kari Hanes

Ambar,
WOW!!! Thank you so much! I bought this horse for a song!

We just spent the last three hours trying to get her tail worked out, it was a solid mass of tangle. She's got small cuts on her here and there and we were trying figure out what happened to her. It looks like she's been going from auction to auction for awhile.

I hope I can contact the previous owner and let them know she's in a good home now. It looks like she was well taken care of while she was raced, but not recently. I tried to contact the owners with the PO Box address earlier today and the number on Arabian Quest is the same one.

Wish me luck everyone, lets all pray that she wasn't sold under shady circumstances and they want her back!

Thanks again,
Kari Hanes
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

Jean Diaz wrote:

Her breeding is all Polish, by Pepton out of *KTP Elita, she by
Eternit. Sire line Ibrahim (through Skowronek), Dam line Malta.  I
don't know much about Polish pedigrees, though.

Breeder:
DR JAMES K OR ANN LOUISE BUDD
316 SUNSET RD
FROSTPROOF, FL 33843

Recorded owner:
FRANK AND BONNIE HOLWERDA
7921 ROBBINS RD
CLARKSVILLE, MI 48815

prev owner:

FRANK HOLWERDA
PO BOX 0170
CLARKSVILLE, MI 48815

Good luck!

Ambar

When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says - Sure - and when you
ask an Arab for something he says - Why? - ~ Heidi Smith