[RC] RC: Cowtanks & Renegade results? - Tracy Cann

Does anybody know when the results for the "Cowtanks" and "Renegade" rides will be on AERC??  Been awhile since February (Cowtanks) and March (Renegade).  Just wondered.  Did I just imagine going to those rides??  If they were only dreams, they sure made me tired (and dirty).  Had allot of fun though.

Tracy