Re: [RC] Help Not having done a 100 - Truman Prevatt

Earl Weaver washed out of the minor leagues but yet is one of the best managers ever in MLB. Frank Robinson is a hall of fame baseball player but a total washout as a manager.

Bobby Knight was a mediocre basketball player but as a coach - there are few better (if you overlook a few personality quirks).

The list is endless.

Truman (who says anybody that spends a lot of time on the IU campus has to have personality quirks!)

Ed & Wendy Hauser wrote:
A good coach does not have to be an experienced competitor.  Art Priesz has
a very sparse competition record, in fact the data base does not show any
100's, yet he has taught me a lot about our sport.  He learned by coaching
others, study and observation.

If Art says something about any part of our sport, we all should listen.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.