From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ridecamp Guest
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 7:19 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] 100 mile experience / advice

Please Reply to: Susie Jones swjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I must agree with Susan K (a good friend of mine) - get
advice for riding 100 milers from people who have done 100
milers.  That's why I have a problem with Nancy Loving's
book & her advice on 100 mile rides... her record is 750
miles - no 100s.

Susie Jones, AERC# 7997
23 100 mile completions

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making
process. If you see someone who doesn't have any, hand them
your tool box. ~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm

to have in your kit are Tincture of Time and a Dose of
Common Sense. These two will carry you through 99.999% of the problems
associated with horses and endurance competition.
~ Robert Morris