From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DreamWeaver
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 12:07 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Careful what you ask for Cindy

Just for fun I did a sort of RC posts in the archives by author for the
last week.  Pulled out all the ones with names, and then looked them up
in
the AERC database to see how many one day 100's they have done, and what

year was the last time they did one.  Now keep in mind that this is just

for fun, so don't nobody get bent out of shape over it.  It's not meant
insult anybody or tick anybody off.  I am only listing those that have
completed a 100, so if they aren't on the list I either did not know
their
name by their email, or it is not on their record.

Obviously, those that did 100's prior to the database records aren't in
here.  If those people email me I'll update the spreadsheet before
sending
it to John Teeter to do something with :-).

I'm not sure why 29 is such a popular #.  Either I just can't count past

that, or I'm hallucinating (could be both?).......obviously, counting
that
many 100's it would be easy to miss one or add one, so I'm not making
any
claims to accuracy.  I tried to not count 2-day 100's, and think I
probably
did okay tho some in the database don't say they are 2-days unless you
click on them.  I am sure that those riders have more 100's but they
aren't
in the database.

Here is the list of the 100 Mile Ridecampers. :-)

Name# 100'sYr. Last 100 Comp.
Joe Long291991
Julie Suhr292000
Pat Oliva291997
Susan Kasemeyer 291997
Cindy Collins172002
Stephanie Teeter162003
Tinker Hart162003
Nancy Mitts152002
Nina Barnett122000
Frank Solano 112003
Karen Chaton 112004
Dabney Finch102004
Laura Hayes92002
Tom Sites91993
Angie McGhee 62001
Dot Wiggins61991
Drin Becker61999
Heidi Smith 61996
Kay Mathews62002
Sylvia Beverly62000
Truman Prevatt61996
Kim Fuess52003
Maryben Stover51987
hope lundquist41992
Jeanne Miller41991
Cora Greene31994
Amy Cieri22002
John Bass22001
Maggie Mieske22003
Mike Maul 21999
Susan Young 21992
Barbara McCrary11986
Becky Hackworth 12004
John Teeter 11998
Linda Cowles12000
Roger Rittenhouse11992
Tina Hicks11998

The only thing worse than crewing for a female Endurance rider is
crewing
for a wet, tired female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has
patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at
all!
~  Jim Holland

I still prefer what it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano